Would you like to temporarily house a dog / cat until we find an adopter for them? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply to be a fosterer.
We have a long waiting list of dogs and cats looking for foster homes. We are looking for foster carers to take care of dogs and cats until we can find them their forever homes.
You will receive full support from Miracle’s Mission while the dog / cat is in your care. We will provide food and fund all vets bills.
Dogs and cats all come in different shapes and sizes with varying issues / abilities. We will match you up with the dog / cat that is most suitable to you.
We are looking for fosterers who meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years old
- Full UK driving licence
- Willing to drive the dog / cat to vet / appointment visits as required
- If you live in rented accommodation, written permission from your landlord to keep a dog / cat on the premises
For Health and Safety reasons we also ask that:
- All members of the household who will be handling the dog / cat are advised to be up to date with tetanus injections.
- All other animals in the property must be declared to us. These animals must not have a contagious disease.
- If you have any health risks that may be a factor in considering which dog / cat is suitable for you to foster such as a low immune system / pregnancy / joint issues etc please make us aware of these .